miércoles, 21 de noviembre de 2012

How to read?

All the time we have new information and no time to learn everything so what I did was to learn how to read faster.

What I learned was the next points previous to the lecture:


  1. About the material
    • Where comes the information?
    • How many time I need to spend?
    • What is the relationship with me (job, hobbies)??
    • Is the material appropiate?
  2. What I want to read?
    • Why I chose this material?
    • What kind of information Am I expecting?
    • Do I need to read everything?
    • What the purpouse of the new information?
    • The new information Would increase my knowledge?
  3. Previous to read
    • What I am expecting to learn?
    • Would it satisfied my initials expectations ?
    • Would it be easy or difficult the lecture?
  4. Before read
    • Your expectations were justified?
    • Did you accomplish your expectations?
    • Did you get a benefit, like save time or arise your knowledge?
    • If you read the material for first time, would you change something?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario